Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Decorating Cow Books

Today we decorated our cow books in class.  To decorate the books we used different types of wallpaper samples, pieces of cloth material, and some people even used blue jeans!  Although there were only a few different patterns and colors to choose from none of the cow books looked the same.

Here is a pic of Amber and Carmen showing off their creations:   


Below is a pic of Christine and I with our cow books:





My cow book was a little plain for me so when I got home today I decided to spruce it up with some scrapbooking stickers and a couple pictures of my family. I also added a pic of one of my favorite animals:)  


Here is the finished product:



Can't wait to see what our next class meeting will bring!  

No comments:

Post a Comment